Saturday, September 18, 2010

2010

As my students start thier Choice Novel unit, I feel like looking back on what I read this year to date.  I am trying to read as much as I can over the year, and I think I am doing okay for myself.  I do find however that I am getting through books slower than before.  I blame knitting, teaching, and video games.  (Lego Harry Potter is frusterating, yet amusing.)
And so here for you entertainment and amazment, the books I have read in the year 2010 to this date in order:



Ali's 2010 book montage



Sunflowers
The Good Soldier
Heat Wave
Experience And Education
Perfect Timing
My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being A Dumb Ass Is the New Black; Or, A Culture-Up Manifesto
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
Ulysses
Brave New World
Soulless
A Fair Maiden
Changeless
3 a.m.: a collection of short stories
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Catcher in the Rye
The Affinity Bridge
Emma
Vanessa and Virginia
American Born Chinese
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto


Ali Hoile's favorite books »

No comments:

Post a Comment