Monday, September 13, 2010

Review: Blameless


Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3)Blameless by Gail Carriger

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I had been waiting for this book for months. And it did not disappoint. The only sad thing is I know have to wait until July of next year to read Heartless. While yes this one did not seem as funny as the first one, I did laugh loudly in public several times and have many quotes to use now. I think it is harder to pull more of the lighthearted hilarity into it the more serious the subject gets.

I recommend this book to everyone. And I mean that. I have been pushing the Parasol Protectorate series at work for a long while now. All in all a very great read. I even cried at one point which I will not mention here for those who have yet to read it. You who have should know which part I am talking about.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment