Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review: My Life in France


My Life in FranceMy Life in France by Julia Child

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book and all it had to offer. I loved the wit, the history, and the view of France during those years and the changes that occured. I am now rather interested in food. I wish I had the ability to get good differant flavors of butter. I want a big kitchen to work in. I will not turn into a hugr foodie, but it is still fun to imagine.

This remined me of another of my favorite memoirs that delt with finding youself in Europe, food, and languages; "Eat, Pray, Love". I will one day travel like these women, eat amazing food, and speak wonderful languages. Right now, I will just keep reading.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment