Thursday, August 11, 2011

Steamy Fashion

So I have found this fun site that I will be using to create collages of fashion to show my readers. It is so far a rather fun site that I think will be very useful, so I feel good passing it on. The site is Polyvor and it produces some great results.  Here is one of my first attempts, in keeping with my steampunk nature of course.


Steamy Fashion


Versace black blazer
€498 - veryeickhoff.com

Rupert Sanderson platform booties
$1,099 - boutique1.com

Alexander McQueen leather clutch
$1,545 - net-a-porter.com

Lucky brand earrings
$35 - zappos.com

Nars Cosmetics Semi-matte lipstick 3.4g
£17 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Buy Newgate Knightsbridge Wall Clock online at JohnLewis.com - John...
£57 - johnlewis.com






I find it funny the things they have on here that are in English pounds, though you can easily get NARS in the US at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment