Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Taken at the Flood


Taken at the Flood (aka There is a Tide...)Taken at the Flood by Agatha Christie

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This one I both liked and did not like. While the mystery itself was very interesting and not easily figured out, it was the last chapter that really bugged me.



So Rowley is a murder and he tried to kill Lynn in a "If I can't have you no one will" kind of way. AND SHE GOES BACK TO HIM!!!! Because he is dangerous and not the safe man she thought he was. Are you kidding me? That is so not a healthy relationship. So much for women's lib right that. And this is written by a woman.



But other than that last chapter I am going to ignore, it was a pretty good book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment