Saturday, August 21, 2010

An explination

Hello and welcome to my life.
Obviously I will not be posting everything that goes on in my life here, a girl needs some privacy. But I do plan on writing about what I am interested in, things I think about, and stuff I end up liking.
I am entering a new phase of my life, and feel this will be a great way to share that.
I am 24, student teaching this semester, engaged, trying to lose weight before my wedding, and wondering where my life is going.

I have also found I can post pictures I have taken from my phone here, so be prepared for lots of pictures.
Really this first post is about nothing, and everything all at the same time. More will be coming, but right now I got nothing.
See you all on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment